Part of loving Blade Runner is learning to love its amorphousness, its steadfast refusal to congeal into a single definitive version. I think I own three or four different cuts on DVD. Like the movie’s tentpole dilemma of what it means to be human, Blade Runner is ultimately unresolvable.
In my version, there are a lot of dick jokes.
Welcome to Blade Runner week! I hope a portion of you guys enjoy this short detour, and we’ll see the rest of you back here in seven days for our regularly scheduled tour of the Multiverse.
If this sort of diversion is the type of thing you enjoy, let me know by buying something from our store! Commerce is the most efficient form of communication known to sciencemasters.
- SFAM Books by Jon Rosenberg
- Goats Books, also by Jon Rosenberg
- Our brand-new Dentones concert tee
- Our also brand-new Corn God Niblets sports team tee
- SFAM Holiday Greeting Cards
- And lots of prints, t-shirts, drinkware, toys and more