A good indicator that you’re having a conversation with someone who is perhaps a bit logically challenged is when you hear the phrase “You can’t prove he/she/it doesn’t exist, either.” This phrase is typically used in the context of concepts or entities for which there is little-to-no physical evidence of its existence.
When you hear these words, you should give yourself permission to smile a tiny smile of self-congratulations, for you have reached the end of the conversation! Walk away. Find a potted plant to talk to. It will be more fruitful.
Okay! Shoppin’ Time is here. Buy these things for your gift-lovin’ friends and family:
- SFAM Books by Jon Rosenberg
- Goats Books, also by Jon Rosenberg
- Our brand-new Dentones concert tee
- Our also brand-new Corn God Niblets sports team tee
- SFAM Holiday Greeting Cards
- And lots of prints, t-shirts, drinkware, toys and more