Posts Tagged ‘tacos’
Screw this, let’s get to the poll already.
- Veggie Hex, Well World B07, Markovian Historical Zone (51%, 1,122 Votes)
- Temple of Huitlacoche, Necrotic Jungles, New Morocco XXVI (24%, 537 Votes)
- Windy Hills Resting Homeuary, Mournful Nebulae, Galaxy of Poor Taste (18%, 403 Votes)
- LaGrange Point Park, Lando System, Planes of Judgment (11%, 237 Votes)
- LunchDome XV, Valleys of Steady Employment, Average Zones (9%, 210 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,213
Thanks for a hell of a phone, Steve. I poke at that thing like a million times a day.
If you’re still alive somewhere out there, I hope you spend like four hours a day minimum eating tacos, and that your coffin is filled with a robot double imbued with your consciousness that will emerge from your grave some day in the future to save the surviving mutants from poor usability and drab industrial design.
NYCC is sneaking up, like a sneaky little supercompressed foam ball of stress and anxiety, ready to instantly spring fifty times larger on contact with water. See you there!
There was an old woman
Who lived in a taco
Said taco resides in
The state of Morocco
That’s all I got. More Taco Week tomorrow! In the meantime, please, please buy an SFAM book. It’s the best book you will ever own, I promise.
Some of us were born with a need for tacos. Is that a crime? No. No, dammit.
This week is going to be Taco Week here at SFAM! Stop by every day this week for more taco tales.